Here is the collection of Beloved Quotes & Most Famous Shakespeare Quotes which is important to keep your heart open and to love. In this article, we share the best 35 William Shakespeare famous quotes on love and life.
I hope this famous Shakespeare lines help you to sort your problems in your life. This inspiring famous love quotes of Shakespeare make your life healthy and dynamic if you implement things in your day to day life.
Famous Shakespeare Quotes –
- Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
- Love to all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- If we are true to ourselves, we can not be false to anyone.
- Love looks not to the eyes but with the mind and therefore is winged cupid painted blind.
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with asleep.
- The fool thinks he is smart, but the smart man knows himself to be a fool.
- Life’s but passing darkness, a poor performer, that struts and rubs his time upon the scene and then is detected no more; It is a story told by a fool, full of noise and violence, meaning nothing.
- Shocked lies the head that wears a crown.
- Have more than you show, talk less than you know.
- The economy is the heart of humor.
Famous Love Quotes Shakespeare –
- Love me or dislike me, both are in my favor. If you love me I will be in your soul and if you dislike me, I will be in your brain.
- If you hurt us do we not suffer? If you touch us do we not smile? If you kill us do we not die? and if you wrong us shall we not punish?
- This cluster of love, by season’s ripening wind, may show a beauteous flower when next we face.
- Be not fearful of greatness. Some are born great, some earn greatness, and some have greatness journey in entire life.
- In life, I fill up a place that may be excellent when I have made it empty.
- It is not the stars to own our destiny but in us.
William Shakespeare Famous Quotes –
- If you love and get burned, love more. If you love more and receive more pain, love even more. If you love even more and get burned again, even more, love some more continuously till it hurts no more…
- Doubt the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doesn’t move, Doubt truth to be a lier, but never doubt my love…
- Better four hours too early than a minute too late.
- No legacy is so rich as faith.
- Superficiality is the scourge of God; education is the wing wherewith we travel to heaven.
- Don’t spend your love and time on somebody, who doesn’t appreciate it.
- God has furnished one face and you make yourself another.
- Friendship is consistent in all other businesses. Save in the service and duties of love.
Famous Shakespeare lines –
- Love s the plan that gives your joyous time.
- The time is very slow, for those who wait so fast, for those who are frightened very long, for those who grieve very short, for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is endless.
- Be excellent in action as you have been in thought.
- When words lose then music talks.
- Always the wrong person gives you a true lesson in life.
- With fun and hilarity let superb wrinkles come.
- You can fulfill life by simplicity, if you just avoid two things, comparing and expectation… Experience and love life!
- Always forgive and never regret it. Never look back but never neglect.
I wish these famous Shakespeare quotes inspire you in your day to day life. If you like these posts then share a post on social media Like Facebook Instagram Whatsapp and Twitter for love and Support. You can go to the Quote page or Category to see even more categories. Thank You.