Check out this greatest collection of Gautam Buddha Quotes to feel the kindness and stability in life. We also shared inspirational buddha quotes on love, life, and happiness. So, Explore Spiritual Quotes’ by “Gautam Buddha ”
In this article, we share the best spiritual quotes of Gautam buddha including buddha quotes on love, buddha quotes on life, inspirational buddha quotes, and buddha quotes on happiness.
Gautam Buddha Quotes – Spiritual and Inspirational –
- “If you understood what I understand about the potential of giving you would not let a single meal pass without giving it in some way.”
- “You only lose what you hold to.”
- “Believe nothing, no matter where you see and read it, or who told it, no matter if I have spoken it unless it coincides with your own judgment and your own common sense.”
- “To refrain from misleading is essentially beneficial.”
- “Avoid immoral deeds as a guy who enjoys life evades poison.”
- “If a man’s dreams are confused, If he is wild and full of dishonesty, How can he use the yellow dress? Whoever is director of his own life, Brilliant, clear and precise, He may really diminish the yellow dress.”
“Anger will never die so long as feelings of anger are enshrined in the mind. Anger will go just as soon as feelings of anger are neglected.”
Gautam Buddha Quotes on Love –
- In the end, only three things matter: how much you enjoyed, how smoothly you lived, and how beautifully you let go of anything not meant for you.”
- “Love the entire world as a parent loves her only child.”
- “Teach this triple truth to all: A plentiful heart, sweet talk, and a life of service and kindness are the things which restore humanity.”
- “If you ignite a lamp for somebody, it will also lighten your path.”
- “Just as a mother would defend her only sons with her life, even so, let one develop a tremendous love towards all beings.”
- “Those who are independent of resentful feelings surely find love.”
Buddha Quotes on Life –
- Better than a thousand false words, is one word that makes harmony.
- People with ideas just go around hurting each other.
- Meditation produces knowledge; lack of meditation leaves disregard.
- Three elements cannot disappear for long: the Moon, the Sun, and the truth.
- If one speaks or acts with a clear understanding, joy follows him like a shadow that never ignores him.
- The foolish and the dull give themselves over to carelessness; whereas the wise treasure mindfulness as a valuable treasure.
- Better than a hundred years in the life of a person who is dead and motionless, is a day in the life of one who makes a devoted and vigorous effort.
- It is a man’s own mind, not his badman or enemy, that fascinates him to harmful ways.
35 Mirror Quotes to change the perception
Inspirational Buddha Quotes –
- Do not live in the past, do not believe in the future, focus the mind on the present moment.
- The secret of fitness for both mind and body is not to grieve for the past, nor to bother about the future, but to live the present moment intelligently and sincerely.
- We are shaped by our feelings; we become what we believe. When the soul is clear, happiness follows like a shadow that never leaves.”
- There is nothing more terrible than the habit of suspicion. Jealousy separates people. It is a virus that destroys friendships and breaks up friendly relations. It is a thorn that hurts; it is a weapon that kills.
- Let us rise up and be grateful, for if we didn’t learn a lot at the smallest we received a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get unhealthy, and if we got infected, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.”
- The brain is everything. What you think you become.
- Just as treasures are revealed from the universe, so power appears from good actions, and knowledge appears from a clear and friendly mind.
- Your commitment is to find your work and then with all your creativity to give yourself to it.”
- The whole mystery of life is to have no doubt. Never worry what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.
- In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.” – Buddha
- All evil-doing occurs because of the mind. If the brain is changed can wrong-doing remain?”
- You will not be penalized for your anger; you will be killed by your anger.
- Long is the night to him who is wakeful; long is a mile to him who is weak; long is life to the stupid who do not understand the actual law.”
- Teach this triple truth to all: A charitable heart, sweet speech, and a spirit of service and kindness are the qualities that renew sympathy.
- Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
- The darkest night is superstition
- If anything is worth making, do it with all your heart.
- That action is not well done, if one has to apologize for having done it, and if, with a teary face, one has to cry as a result of that action.
- Understanding is the heartwood of well-spoken advice.
Buddha Quotes on Happiness –
- “There is nothing so naughty as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so loyal as a disciplined mind.
- Happiness comes from within. Do not endeavor it without.
- People with views just go around worrying about one another.
- Every morning we have to live again. What we do is what means most.
- However many good words you know, however many you talk, what good will they do you if you do not work on upon them?
- Should you find a wise detractor to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.
I hope these buddha quotes help you support, inspire, and encourage you in your work and life. If you like these posts then share a post on social media Like Facebook Instagram Whatsapp and Twitter for love and Support. You can go to the Quote page or Category to see even more categories. Thank You.